When getting started with the The 4-Hour Body fat loss program, which uses the slow-carb diet, you may be wondering what exactly to cook. Tim Ferris gives some great examples of single meals in the book, but they still may leave you wondering what a week of cooking would look like.
Here’s an example meal plan, based on what I ate for a week while doing the fat loss section of the 4 Hour Body. It’s just an example, based on what I like, but I think it holds true to the principles that Tim describes:
|4 Hour Body
Slow Carb Example Meal Plan
- Keep it simple, repeat meals over and over.
- Protein, legumes, and vegetables with every meal.
- At least 30 grams of protein at breakfast, and 20 grams at lunch and dinner.
Here are related resources I put together on the 4 Hour Body:
- Slow Carb Fat Loss is a handy companion guide to make the most of the slow carb fat loss plan. It contains two full weeks of meal plans, complete with recipes and tear-out meal plans and cheat sheets.
- The 4 Hour Body Fat Loss Shopping List: all the supplements, exercise equipment, and measuring equipment Tim describes in the fat loss section, including where to buy a kettlebell.
- The 4 Hour Body Cheat Sheet: all the things that Tim describes in the fat loss section on a one page cheat sheet.
- How to do the kettlebell swing described in 4 Hour Body. Demonstrated by Tim Ferris.