I’m a frequent speaker at technology and writing conventions and corporate events. Previous topics I’ve addressed include how to predict the future, corporation innovation hacks, the future of corporate IT, book marketing (both introductory and advanced workshops), and many panel discussions on science fiction and self-publishing.
- Willamette Writers (August)
- Orycon (November)
- CIO Platform, The Netherlands, June 4-5, 2015: I’ll be speaking about the future of technology, artificial intelligence, and automation. Private event.
- Willamette Writers Conference, Portland, Oregon, August 7-9, 2015: I’ll be speaking about book marketing, self-publishing, and science fiction.
- World Science Fiction Convention, Spokane, Washington, August 19-23, 2015: I’ll be attending Worldcon, not speaking. Chat me up.
- OryCon, Portland, Oregon, November 20-22, 2015.
- SXSW Interactive