A few good notes, videos, and podcasts found this morning.
- SXSW posts their own videos and podcasts of interactive sessions.
- Dan Costa of PC Magazine posts a half dozen major themes of SXSW Interactive.
- Joanna Geary, UK journalists, posts raw notes and video interviews from a half dozen topics, including Designing the Future of the New York Times.
- Recap of My Boss Doesn’t Get It: Championing Social Media to the Man.
- SXSW Interactive Navel Gazing: “SXSW was three months of interesting conversations and socializing compressed into three days with a healthy dose of both business and just plain fun”
- Peter Kim’s Reflections on SXSW: “Live blogging is dying. In most sessions, the audience and sometimes the panelists were engaging via some flavor of Twitter client. At conferences in the past, there might be a main event blog and attendees would put up quick posts after each session.”
- Guy Kawasaki and Chris Anderson talk about free.
- Day 5: The Nerds Go Home: “Like many others I talked with, I’m a little disappointed that the content is uneven. Some panels are really good, in-depth and useful. Those are like an ice-cold glass of iced tea on a hot summer day.”