“Finally, a structured approach to marketing books.”
Tonya Macalino, author of Spectre of Intention and The Shades of Venice
|Available for Kindle and in Paperback|
In a word: Marketing.
The good news is that marketing can be turned into a series of concrete actions, broken down into a specific order and schedule, with achievable goals.
Indie & Small Press Book Marketing explains how to market your book, with a detailed plan for what you need to do before launch, during the all-critical launch month, and afterwards.
Buy it today on Kindle or in paperback and get your book noticed!
Proven techniques will help you get initial sales and reviews, increase conversion rate of your blog and Amazon page, engage with communities of passionate readers, and connect with influencers and reviewers who can help launch your book into bestseller lists.
I sold 20,000 books in a year using the techniques in Indie & Small Press Book Marketing. But don't take my word for it:
Praise for Indie & Small Press Book Marketing
"Chock full of actionable marketing tips I wish I'd known years ago."
– Gene Kim, author of The Visible Ops Handbook and The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win
“Even for the traditionally published author, this book is full of great stuff! It takes a detailed, easy to follow approach to promoting your book. Highly recommended!”
– E.C. Ambrose, author of The Dark Apostle series
"Too many authors say there isn't any way to market your ebook. The answer they say is to just write another. Will Hertling's story demonstrates there is another path and now he has put that path down in a book that is easy to execute and full of useful information."
– Erik Wecks, author of Aetna Rising: A Snowballs's Chance in Hell and Brody: Hope Unconquered.
- Setting goals (e.g. 20 reviews, a hundred sales, etc.)
- Driving initial sales and reviews
- Reaching hundreds of interested readers for less than $20
- Building credibility
- Targeted Facebook advertising
- Choosing and testing titles and cover images
- Reaching influencers
- Finding and connecting with your community
- Breaking into bestseller lists